All About Symbian Forums

All About Symbian Forums (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nokia N71, Nokia N73 and Nokia N75 (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   N73 firmware versions - LATEST FIRMWARE listed here! (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51669)

Alfiyanto 04-11-2008 01:31 AM

Nokia trying is to block the hack on the firmware upgrade. so be carefull on the next firmware update.
I dont want my phone without hack, I know security is the 1st. but im a power user. Maybe this is gonna my last symbian phone..

bhvm 04-11-2008 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfiyanto (Post 398524)
Nokia trying is to block the hack on the firmware upgrade. so be carefull on the next firmware update.
I dont want my phone without hack, I know security is the 1st. but im a power user. Maybe this is gonna my last symbian phone..

Exactly...
No nokia...No Symbian after this :mad:

Alfiyanto 04-11-2008 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhvm (Post 398530)
Exactly...
No nokia...No Symbian after this :mad:

You damn right bro..

clonmult 19-11-2008 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitu06 (Post 398138)
i read over the internet through many forums tht the new firmware ( 4.0839.42.2.1) provided 20mb ram on start up, better cam quality, better gallery, my fav no poping of the message 'memory full close some application' and also read at many place tht it ws hackable............. ?????
and ova here every review is juss opposite!

I've read that it isn't hackable, but thats patently untrue, as my rather ancient N73 goes to show ;)

clonmult 19-11-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfiyanto (Post 398524)
Nokia trying is to block the hack on the firmware upgrade. so be carefull on the next firmware update.
I dont want my phone without hack, I know security is the 1st. but im a power user. Maybe this is gonna my last symbian phone..

"Power User"? Why do you need to install unsigned applications? i can only think of one possible use, and that involves copying of software.

vidgen13 02-12-2008 10:09 AM

new firmware hackable
 
guys firmware 4.0839.42.2.1 for n73 is hackable but you have to use the one from drakkarius. It's a lot better than the last one I think because i noticed it's much faster. After restart RAM is as 20 mb which is good, still, it would be much better if nokia freed even more RAM since we can install programs in the E: drive anyway.

bhvm 02-12-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidgen13 (Post 402810)
guys firmware 4.0839.42.2.1 for n73 is hackable but you have to use the one from drakkarius. It's a lot better than the last one I think because i noticed it's much faster. After restart RAM is as 20 mb which is good, still, it would be much better if nokia freed even more RAM since we can install programs in the E: drive anyway.

any phone feels faster after a full format- its just that.
anyways,i dont care as samsung innov8 is coming to india.'powerful' would be a gross understatement.

Pablo4x4 07-05-2009 02:39 PM

Same story here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by robertsveridian (Post 385041)
I perhaps foolishly updated the firmware on my N73 to v4.0735.3.0.3 RM-133
Indeed everything on the phone runs faster now. However it is now impossible to use Bluetooth to a MacBookPro as the phone will no longer pair with a macintosh. It will par with a normal windows machine.

Since the effect took place immediately after the firmware upgrade was performed, and everything was fine before this, my assumption was that this was a Nokia issue.


The only reason iSync does not work is that the Buetooth layer will connect but not pair. Nokia blames Apple & Apple blames Nokia. If anyone from Nokia is reading this the only software change was a nokia firmware update, nothing on the Mac which was previously working fine has changed... So anyone using a Macintosh who needs bluetooth and is considering a Nokia should probably consider another handset manufacturer, because neither company is in a hurry to fix this.
MacBookPro 15" Mac OS X (10.5.4)

N73 was working perfect with iSync, did the update ON THE N73 ONLY and it stoped working. IT'S A NOKIA PROBLEM ! ! ! ! Nokia sent me an e-mail where I was informed that a plug-in from the europe site was needed and that I should install it in my mac. Looked for the plug in in the link that they sent me and guess what. No plug-in exists for the N73.

Nokia, I'm waiting for the N97 to come out, this would be my 7th nokia phone, but if I´m not able to sync my N73 I WILL NOT BUY THE N97. I will not buy a product that could give me problems on working with my Mac. You say it's a mac problem, well explain why this started to happen just after the update on the N73.

Mac users, be aware of this problem please!! I also found this issue in a mac forum and in Nokia´s forum. No solution has been found in any of these forums.

Black MacBook OS 10.5
Nokia N73 system updated april 30, 2009

bhvm 07-05-2009 03:10 PM

Ohh god...:mad:
Nokia V4.X firmwares have a horde whole of problems.
I can't even Send simple music files via bluetooth!:mad::icon13:

I want n73 music V5 firmware with all problems solved!!!

tariq_h 28-05-2009 01:46 PM

Thank u so much

krizanand 27-07-2009 09:18 AM

Hi newbie73me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by newbie73me (Post 368040)
my n73me product code is 0543843

right now mine is v3.06.38.0.0.30 rm-133

what is the latest firmware for this n73me?

tx n regardz


Even i have the same product code(0543843), mine is a not a network branded one and i live in India where r u from and from where u bought the device


thanks :)

bhvm 27-07-2009 12:23 PM

That network branded thing does not work for india...

All sets here are unlocked by default.

Latest version is V4.0839.XXXX

borisbair 28-07-2009 07:23 AM

It seems to me, the best decision will give phone to a workshop and to ask them that they have reinstalled the software.

LokeshZende 06-07-2011 04:30 PM

N73 ME v4.0839.42.2.1 RM-133
 
Hi guyz,
I am new to this forum and please bear my english also.
I have some problems with my N73 ME.

1. Now a days, it is showing me " Memory Low " msg, though I have 2 GB MMC (350 MB Free space) and have nothing else installed on my phone memory (s/w, games, theams etc.).

2. When I restart my phone the message disappears for 2 - 3 min but again comes.

3. When I restart the phone, it shows " installing " msg (dont know what it installs) and after some time a message comes saying " instalation failed. please install from Application Manager "

4. Dont get alert when a message comes, neither vibrate nor message tone.
Also the performance of my phone is not so good as it was when i bought it 2 years back.

I showed my phone in Nokia Care Center and they charged me heavily. For some days, it worked fine but again same things are happening.

Any help guyzz ???

ghammers12 18-02-2013 11:53 AM

I am using nokia n73. I have updated it through pheonix and now the result is i can't access the bluetooth also it is getting strucked frequently..
Help me.:o:icon4:


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.