All About Symbian Forums

All About Symbian Forums (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/index.php)
-   Links of Interest (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Sunrise - Steve's 'Ultimate' theme (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70629)

slitchfield 06-03-2008 11:48 AM

Sunrise - Steve's 'Ultimate' theme

You'd think that I'd be satisfied with the hundreds of quality S60 3rd Edition themes out there? Nope, I was on a quest, a search for my 'ultimate' theme, and I had a long wish-list. In the end, I chose to commission PiZero to create it and 'Sunrise' is the result. Happy downloading and all comments welcome!

Read on in the full article.

Unregistered 06-03-2008 12:21 PM

theme

More themes could benefit from Steve's theme criteria. Including some of the original Nokia themes too. One thing though, the yellow really does not match well with my delicious plum shell. The problem with most themes anyway.

Regards,

Snoyt

Unregistered 06-03-2008 01:20 PM

Nice seeing someone that also dislikes personalized icons!

Cheers Steve!

chrsfrwll 06-03-2008 01:32 PM

Looks a bit "George Hamilton" or David Dickinson inspired, if you know what I mean ;-) but nice to see more simplicity. However, I will stick with "Sand", from the same designer.

jdushe 06-03-2008 01:42 PM

I went on to pizero's site and my virus software detected a trojan!

kflyer 06-03-2008 01:43 PM

Great choice, great ideas, great artwork and great theme of course!

Unregistered 06-03-2008 06:27 PM

Steve,
I tried downloading this directly on my E90 and it wouldn't install (went directly to Notes). Perhaps you can make it a .SISX file?
Lark

eletrix 06-03-2008 07:00 PM

hi steve
i'm afraid i can't agree.
i like much more the carbon 2 theme from PiZero with changed icons.
i mean because you can put a default theme and put a sunrise as wallpaper.............and then you have the sunrise theme.

the beauty of themes is because they change everything (wallpaper_icons etc)

Unregistered 06-03-2008 09:35 PM

Yuk

Yuk Yuk Yuk, I supose if you like the simpsons its ok....Looks like someone has thrown up over my N95!
I like the princible though, something you can see outside, with standard icons. Hmm, whats wrong with the default?

Ducks.......

David

Dynite 06-03-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

jdushe
I went on to pizero's site and my virus software detected a trojan!
Me too.

Raven 07-03-2008 01:15 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 368176)
Yuk Yuk Yuk, I supose if you like the simpsons its ok....

What's wrong with The Simpsons? My current favourite theme is called 'Toddler' and is a very simple looking childish/cartoonish theme (the colours and everything remind me a lot of The Simpsons :) ) - check out the screenshots attached. It looks even better with a transparent background image. ;) Download at http://mosh.nokia.com/content/39DDF6...40050AEE047799

wocius 07-03-2008 11:51 AM

Thanks, Steve. It looks great on my black E51. Quite cheery!

UffieG 07-03-2008 07:56 PM

Thanks for making this one - love it!

Scott K 08-03-2008 06:13 PM

Getting a Certificate Error

I'm getting a certificate error.

I know I have to change something in my settings on my phone, but I can't remember what. I did it once last year, but I've reset my phone since then. When I try to google the answer, I'm not finding what I need.

Can someone either point me in the right direction or tell me what to google?

Unregistered 07-04-2008 08:47 PM

Great theme Steve. Infact your criteria is just perfect. I've been using ICE by PiZero recently and like to switch to the more cheerful Sunrise every now and then. However, couple of (somewhat annoying) bugs I wanted to bring to your attention.

1. In the built in clock, if I try to manually set the clock, the parts time field being edited does not show as highlighted. This is not a big deal since I have my clock being updated automatically by the network, but ...

2. I use the Handy software quite a bit, espeically the handy calendar. In that software, anytime I add an event, in the edit mode, the date and the time fileds are not highlighted. So it becomes a bit of a guessing game and can be annoying at times.

Any chance we can get the master to fix these bugs? Fantastic theme otherwise!