View Single Post

  #3  
Old 14-08-2009, 01:19 PM
SimonRoyal SimonRoyal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4
SimonRoyal is on a distinguished road
I managed to work it out in the end. Something a bit odd that I have never come across before when debranding.

It was a Vodafone UK handset. It had Vodafone in the menus and start up screens. The product code under the battery cover is the generic code, but when I hooked it up to NSS, the code actually on the phone was the vodafone code.

So I simply changed the product code in NSS to the generic one and then flashed it with the generic firmware via NSU.

It all worked perfectly.

I have never had a different product code printed to what it actually is, maybe this is a Vodafone thing.

Simon