View Single Post

Old 19-01-2004, 04:20 PM

Bassey is on a distinguished road
Re: Symbian Software

Quote:
Originally posted by pasa
sites like handango keep records of all purchases with serial numbers, links to download software again

P
Good point. As all those who have just upgraded from a P800 to a P900 will atest, it's a pain in the backside. Though I did eventually get all of my software onto the P900 without having to pay for any again.

However, with regards the above point, Handango does keep a record off all your purchases. When you log in you can go to a page with a list of everything you have bought from them along with reg codes etc. Though, of course, the codes are mostly useless as they are tied to IMEI's. Epocware do the same but use reg codes. In fact, Epocwares system worked very well and all of their software was up and running within minutes of getting the P900.

You look like you want to go away, But I know you’re gonna stay. For although your heart is in L.A, Your head is in my fridge. There’s flowers in your hair, they're not real their made of silk. There’s a note in your mouth, to remind me to get milk.

Wot Italian? from Boothby Graffoe