View Single Post

Old 20-06-2009, 04:11 PM
JohnnyN JohnnyN is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 101
JohnnyN is on a distinguished road
The only thing putting me off from upgrading is the dual LED flash vs Xenon thing, but then again I still have my N95 and fully appreciate the way the it balances all of it's main features into one very good little package. I think I'll be buying this, but is it worth me shelling out up to 400 or shall i wait a few months for my contract to finish? Being tied to a contract vs the resellability (?) factor is what i'm mulling over now. There's an ebay seller who has the N86 for just under 350, and he's a well respected member.

This phone certainly looks like what the N96 SHOULD have been, and could be the one to finally make me give up my N95 classic.

How soon until we see some low light photos