All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 21-10-2009, 03:45 PM

PotatoSalad is on a distinguished road
Question N85 videos cutting short...

I have a Nokia N85 which I regularly use for recording videos. I have never had a problem recording on it until very recently. Now when I start recording the video seems to just stop recording after about 30-50 seconds. It sometimes will go for longer but will always eventually just stop recording for no obvious reason.

I have plenty of space left on my memory card (it tells me I have about 1hours 30minutes on high quality video and the video is definitely set up to save to the memory card).

I also have the latest version of firmware on the phone (in fact it only seems to be since I upgraded to the latest firmware that the problem started).

I have tried recording on different quality but it still encounters the same problem.

Has anyone with the same phone or a similar S60 phone ever experienced this problem? And does anyone have a clue how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Old 26-11-2009, 02:50 PM

quangvien19 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoSalad View Post
I have a Nokia N85 which I regularly use for recording videos. I have never had a problem recording on it until very recently. Now when I start recording the video seems to just stop recording after about 30-50 seconds. It sometimes will go for longer but will always eventually just stop recording for no obvious reason.

I have plenty of space left on my memory card (it tells me I have about 1hours 30minutes on high quality video and the video is definitely set up to save to the memory card).

I also have the latest version of firmware on the phone (in fact it only seems to be since I upgraded to the latest firmware that the problem started).

I have tried recording on different quality but it still encounters the same problem.

Has anyone with the same phone or a similar S60 phone ever experienced this problem? And does anyone have a clue how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

i had that`s one but i update no problem, i remember .. the first time i update by NSU... that run finish and last time ecupted. i don't know why? but i'd try it, and susscesful... oh god... my phone now good with new firmware 30.101

i hope you have it again for your mobile.
Ads