All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 28-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
A look inside Nokia's experience lounge

Earlier this week, as part of Nokia's 'Open for Ideas' event, I spent some time at Nokia's Espoo offices in Finland. At one end of the building there's a Nokia experience lounge where you can see all of the latest products and get demos of the latest services. Here's a quick visual look at some of the products and services being showcased. We've got much more to come from the 'Open for Ideas' event, which was about understanding Nokia's approach to innovation.

Read on in the full article.
Ads

Old 28-05-2010, 12:08 PM
C5 Enthusiast

C5 review

Is AAS planning to review the C5 in the next weeks ?

Old 29-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
Yes. I saw the C5 for the first time (in person) during the trip. It's a very nice phone indeed - the build quality and styling caught my eye - E51 updated and improved IMHO - looking forward to trying one out for myself in real world usage. Waiting on a review unit at the moment.

Old 18-06-2010, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

MOV Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac OS X users which can convert various video and audio formats to MOV with just a few clicks, including avi, flv, 3gp, mp4, mpg, 3gp, mov, m4v, ts, tp, trp, mts, m2ts, tp, mkv, mod, asf, mp3, mka, wav, wma, mp2, jpg, bmp, ect.
In addition, you can customize watermark at will, such as set image watermark, text watermark, ect.
Category:
AVI to MOV Converter for Mac
FLV to MOV Converter for Mac
DIVX to MOV Converter for Mac
DVD to MOV Converter for Mac
MP4 to MOV Converter for Mac
M4V to VOB Converter for Mac
MPG to MOV Converter for Mac
WMV to MOV Converter for Mac
VOB to MOV Converter for Mac