All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 22-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
Video: Introduction to MWC video coverage

Rafe introduces All About Symbian's and Mobile Industry Review's video coverage of Mobile World Congress 2010. Over the next five weeks we'll be bringing you more than 70 videos covering a wide variety of subjects including interviews, walkabouts, stand tours, handset demos, developer profiles, software showcases and much more. This video provides an introduction to MWC and describes some of the forthcoming content.

Read on in the full article.

Old 22-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

70 videos!? Please can you be specific about what exactly is in each one (even better with time indexes of items of particular interest) as most people won't have the time or inclination to watch more than a handful! (much though we appreciate your efforts!). Thank you

Old 22-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Administrator

slitchfield is on a distinguished road
The amusing part was in recording our podcast today, when Rafe said something along the lines of that they'd shot over 100 hours of footage and then said 'Of course, there's too much at MWC for us to cover it all properly' - gulp. Wonder how many hours of footage would be needed to DO it properly? 8-)

I suspect Rafe was just being modest and I suggest that the 70 videos will do a pretty good job at wall to wall coverage!

Old 22-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be doing my best to ensure you get a good idea of what's on the video from the introductory paragraph and extra text as necessary. Clearly some videos will have more general appeals than others.

Old 23-02-2010, 12:09 AM

Seft is on a distinguished road
Is it just me, or is the intro substantially more 'extreme' than the video itself? Rafe you need some chicks in bikinis and some background beats
Ads

Old 23-02-2010, 06:15 AM

Micky! is on a distinguished road
@ Rafe & Ewan - Great work guys. I will be covering all Nokia related videos on our NokiaUsers.net homepage for you too.! Looking forward to the explosive Nokia N97 video for sure.!

Old 23-02-2010, 09:59 AM

snoFlake is on a distinguished road
+1 to that for sure.

Really really interested in the N97 breakdown as a "happy" owner and in general tenor of things at Nokia as a stakeholder.

If it's as compelling as billed (and I'm sure it is)great work Rafe and Ewan and good to finally be hearing an "official" line on things finally.

Waiting with breath suitably bated.....................

Old 23-02-2010, 10:16 AM

riverboat is on a distinguished road
another +1 from me. Can't see how they can "fix" all the dissapointed and agrieved N97 owners.