All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 27-12-2004, 02:10 AM

nolimit966 is on a distinguished road
Smile Info WANTED On Sendo X *plz*

Hello everyone,
I just recently replaced my sagem myv-65 with the powerful spv e200 windows 2003 mobile.
the fones worth about 200, and has some decent features but i really bought it for the camera and video,
The Video capture and photos are absolutly DIABOLICLE on the SPVs unless your outdoors were theres a lot of light.
The camera is slow and nowere near as responsive as the Sagem myv-65.....whoch only cost me 60.00 on pay as you talk.
The SPV is also pretty slow, tends to do its own thing quite often and has crashed quite a few times when doing pretty important things like trying to answer a call or send a text.
The one thing its really good at is playing mp3s, Internet explorer and MSN. but thats about it.
I just put the spv on ebay for sale and im going back to my sagem (which takes great photos in all lighting conditions, even in nightclubs)

The fone im really looking into getting now is the Sendo X, ive never had a sendo fone before, and im hoping that the fone is as responsive and quick as my sagem.

Just a few questions for the people with a Sendo X.

1. how responsive/fast/easy is it to access your camera quickly, take a photo and save the photo? (my sagem is 3 button clicks to shoot, take and save a picture.... My SPV is around 7/8)

2. Is it easy to send a txt or MMS?

3. How good is the Camera in dark situations?

4. How long can u record a Video clip for?

5. Can u play the Mp3s out loud from the fone?

If anyone please please can, will they upload a few sample photos and video clips taken from their SENDO X in indoor and dark light.

Thanks so much for everyone time, itll b really really appreciated!!!!!

Old 27-12-2004, 10:49 AM

prudent is on a distinguished road
1. It's quite easy. It takes about 3 clicks to take a picture and save it.

2. Easy to send sms and mms.

3. Not too good I have to say. There is a flash option but sometimes it gives to much light, if you are too close, or there is too little, making the picture grainy.

4. Dunno

5. You can use the mp3 player without the headset. The sound is actually the better I have heard, must be due to the stereo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimit966
1. how responsive/fast/easy is it to access your camera quickly, take a photo and save the photo? (my sagem is 3 button clicks to shoot, take and save a picture.... My SPV is around 7/8)

2. Is it easy to send a txt or MMS?

3. How good is the Camera in dark situations?

4. How long can u record a Video clip for?

5. Can u play the Mp3s out loud from the fone?

If anyone please please can, will they upload a few sample photos and video clips taken from their SENDO X in indoor and dark light.

Thanks so much for everyone time, itll b really really appreciated!!!!!
Ads

Old 27-12-2004, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

stuclark is on a distinguished road
There's an option of unlimited time recording for video. Basically it will only stop once you've run out of memory. (and on a 1GB card, that would take some time)

I've personally recorded about 5 minutes continuous so far...must do a longer one sometime...

Old 27-12-2004, 12:19 PM

boogieindubai is on a distinguished road
1. press "3" and camera mode starts(sometimes takes a few seconds),press the joypad "fire"button and it takes the pic. press"continue" and it saves the pic u took and u can take another one.
2.never sent and mms, but with sms u have to go to menu, press messages, then press create new, then tell it what u wanna send, sms,mms or email, and then u can start writin, too bad u cant make a shortcut or somethin on the now screen for creatin new messages
3. i think the camera works good in dark situations with the flash(esp. with the new fw) ofcourse its not like a real digi-cam but the pics are worth savin on ur computer. just dont move when its takin the pic in dark(With the flash)
4. well they say u can take unlimited vdo, but sometimes my x stops recordin the sound after 30seconds(still keeps recordin vdo thou) anyways i dont really use this feature alot since i dont really like the quality thatt much(maybe cuz it appears shitty on my computer)
5. yes u can! u can listen to mp3 thru ur sterio dual sonic (or somethin like that ) speakers. the bass isnt that good(too bad it dont have a subwoofer installed,lol) but its REALLY good if ur in a quiet situation. my friends are all amazed by the speakers, one of them even called my other friends 6600's speaker CRAP when comparin it to my x's.

i would upload pics/vdos but i got no clue how to do it(or just am too lazy to find out how )
anyways u can goto the sendo site and download the manual for the x, that way u can find out more about the x b4 buyin it, personally i am quite happy with it

Old 27-12-2004, 02:46 PM

nolimit966 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Heres some samples of the Pictures off my fone:

The first picture was taken with my SPV E200 fone in low light

The second picture was taken with my Sagem Myv-65 In The exact same light

The third was taken with my Sagem Myv-65 on Holiday.

How good is the Sendo X compared to the Sagem pictures i uploaded?
thanks for reading!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_00029_206.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	2185   Click image for larger version

Name:	picture_0624.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	2186   Click image for larger version

Name:	picture_0130.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	2187  

Last edited by nolimit966; 28-12-2004 at 03:13 AM.