All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > Symbian Based Devices > Series 90 > Nokia 7710

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #1  
Old 03-03-2005, 07:02 AM
kanwaloswa kanwaloswa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 19
kanwaloswa is on a distinguished road
Please Help!! My phone stopped playing Real media or any movies and displaying images

- My phone suddenly stopped playing real media files, 3gp files. It says "Unknown format" when i select the file from the file manager
- Also same message when i select Image files "Unknown format".
- In real player app, it doesnt show (detect) any files.

Any one faced similar issues??

  #2  
Old 03-03-2005, 07:14 AM
kanwaloswa kanwaloswa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 19
kanwaloswa is on a distinguished road
managed to solve the issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanwaloswa
- My phone suddenly stopped playing real media files, 3gp files. It says "Unknown format" when i select the file from the file manager
- Also same message when i select Image files "Unknown format".
- In real player app, it doesnt show (detect) any files.

Any one faced similar issues??
I managed to solve the problem with a soft reset..

*#7780# on the telephone screen, it warned me about restoring initial settings, did a reboot and got the real player working..
Ads

  #3  
Old 06-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Powerpuff's Avatar
Powerpuff Powerpuff is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 29
Powerpuff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanwaloswa
I managed to solve the problem with a soft reset..

*#7780# on the telephone screen, it warned me about restoring initial settings, did a reboot and got the real player working..
I solved it by removing the battery and putting it back.

  #4  
Old 09-03-2005, 09:23 AM
kanwaloswa kanwaloswa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 19
kanwaloswa is on a distinguished road
tried it but didnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerpuff
I solved it by removing the battery and putting it back.
I tried removing the battery, re-booting a couple of times but it didnt work, finally had to reset..
 

Bookmarks

Tags
displaying, images, media, movies, phone, playing, real, stopped

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 PM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Notes || Contact Us || Privacy Policy