All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 05-04-2004, 04:22 PM

jojo is on a distinguished road
the jad and jar LINKS are for the newer version? thanks

i MODE website
http://tagtag.com/topolab wap gateway for cosmote/vodafone/telestet greek networks
www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/search.php?s=&action=getnewthreads

Old 05-04-2004, 07:47 PM

TheSpecialBoy is on a distinguished road
Wirelessly posted (Nokia6600/1.0 (3.42.1) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

I am glad that one of my ,compadre'-romanian had his contribution to this app. I still use a simple code to send blind sms great app. Just needed to congratulate.

Old 13-06-2004, 04:43 PM
Unregister

Exclamation how?

sorry but this file is not workink on my xp!! is it work only on java system or what?
i didn't undrestand?

Old 24-08-2004, 04:46 AM
Guest123456

questions

i have vodafone germany and a regular sms costs 20 cents do i still have to pay this when using the program? are the download links youre posting here the full version? this looks like a wonderful program just want to clear up a couple of things.

Old 25-08-2004, 04:39 AM
Guest123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregister
sorry but this file is not workink on my xp!! is it work only on java system or what?
i didn't undrestand?
its a only symbian app. can anyone answer my question above?

Old 28-09-2004, 04:33 PM
shaftoj

Thumbs up sud

hi
Ads

Old 28-09-2004, 04:36 PM
shaftoj

Thumbs up sud

pplying for Phone to Phone calls using your cell phone and GPRS (no SMS)

Good day, am Peter .s. ojo, am a student of Covenant University computer software and communication engineering. I learn about the protocols of your services and in different to other online activated assurance.
If I may get the clue of your services in understanding I may say am sorry, beside, before I left United kingdom, I really appreciate the usage of 1cellnet services because its serves in or area of my tours. Moreover, I got to know that I can be able to access to the service whereby I had another phone and line which I will like to make use of in my country.
And all what I read about your services is that: Phone to Phone calls using your cell phone and GPRS (no SMS).
Providing you are able to send SMS messages from your current cell phone, you should be able to take full advantage of the savings we offer. If possible I may be connected this some details about my phone setup:
Phone name: Motorola C350
Phone line: Vmobile
Web access:
Flex Version-SE6210BXXB50A3
ESN-ADADADAD
Technology-Dual Band GSM
S. /W Version-C350_9_09.04.74R
DSP S/W Version-00004321
Security:
CertMgr Menus
Root Certificate: (p) class 3 Pu
(p) Entrust.ne
(p) IOT Testin
(p) Nokia IOT
(p) Test CA Ce
Server: Gateway server authentication is not performed but available with Vodafone GPRS and internet already.
The above information is the setup in which my phone set available on but I will like to know if I may be connected to your services with this required issue of my set. If I may require one or two things from you to know if possible my phone can be connected, kindly send me a text message (SMS) to this number +2348023337892 for me to confirmed of your connection.
Thanks for your co-operations
Regards
Peter o.ojo

Old 24-10-2004, 04:39 PM

zainman is on a distinguished road
is there any freeware application like this? which can send flash, anonymous sms.. and fake sms! and yes i've read the whole thread. where do i download the latest version cuz this thread seems a bit old? and how do i try the version?

Old 16-11-2004, 04:20 PM
sunbl0ck

status -18

For your santa translations collection:
Agios Vasilis ---> in Greek. (it means Saint Bill)

I got the same problem with another program. It's used to check the your emule downloads remotely from your phone. When I try to connect I get the "status -18" error.

Old 24-02-2005, 05:21 PM

leopold is on a distinguished road
What has happened to Simeda?

Yesterday I tried to send a message with SMSXtender but the whole service and company seems to be down. On their website one can read that they are in some kind of a copyright dispute. Does anybody know when or if they ever are coming online again?

I consider my remaining credits with Simeda as lost. It's a shame because it is a good company. Fortunately I have found an alternative application very similar to SMSXtender. It is called SendSMS and can be found here:

http://www.mobilequery.com/sendsms.html

It is also a small java application that can send SMS messages over GPRS et cetera.
As of now it doesn't support Unicode (foreign character) unfortunately but the developer has promised me that Unicode will be included in the next version along with some other features.
Another good thing about the program is that:
1. It is fully functional shareware,
2. 2. You use a professional third party to send the messages.

They have been around since May 2000 according to a Whois search. In other words you are not dependent on the company making the application to send messages. After the recent experience with Simeda this is a very good thing.

Leopold

Old 24-02-2005, 06:02 PM

the program looks like a total cheat of smsXtender. i think simeda should be back online soon. i did email them though and got no reply.. hmm thanks for clearing out whats going on... yeah it really is a shame.. i dont think ur credits will be lost though if they do come back.

Believe the Hype! Techpakistan

Old 24-02-2005, 10:00 PM

That the program looks like a cheat of SMSXtender does not surprise me. It would be very difficult to make a simple SMS sending application without being a cheat of SMSXtender. There is yet another application with the same functionality called iSMS. (It is for SE smart phones but from what I have read on the net it is not too good.) This program would also come close to a cheat of SMSXtender simply because it is also very basic.

I agree that if Simeda is going back into business I would most likely keep my credits but I think the chances of that happening anytime soon are very small. I also noticed that Simeda were selling 1000 credit packages at a special price just before they closed down. In fact they discounted almost everything. Could they have been milking the market?

Leopold

Old 25-02-2005, 06:38 AM

no that wasnt why they were doing it.. atleast i dont think so becasue i have been in contact with their CEO sometime back and he told me that the discounted prices were just to promote the application.. i didnt get suspicious.. the story will unfold sometime sooner or later..

Believe the Hype! Techpakistan

Old 26-02-2005, 06:41 PM

I didnít get suspicious either when they announced their discounts but in retrospect I see it as a strange coincidence. Especially the 1000 credits package.

Well, at least we have SendSMS as an alternative. A real alternative it is when the Unicode has been implemented.

Old 04-07-2005, 08:12 AM
mazion

I can not explor the Simeda website

anybody can download SMSxtender-coverage and send it to me by email
Mazion_2000@yahoo.com