All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > News and Comments > Series 60

Old 14-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
AAS Insight 98 - News roundup and thoughts on Capital Markets Day

In All About Symbian Insight 98 (AAS Podcast 162), we discuss the weeks news including closing Nokia Flagship Stores, Skype for Symbian Beta and Nimbuzz's Twitter integration. We also discuss some of the information that came out of Nokia's Capital Market Day, Steve's interview with Lee Williams (Executive Director of the Symbian Foundation) and offer insight into future Ovi Store developments. You can listen to AAS Insight 97 here or, if you wish to subscribe, here's the RSS feed.

Read on in the full article.
Ads

Old 15-12-2009, 12:29 PM

PaulVise is on a distinguished road
I had on a 5800XM that podcast problem thingy, DLed via Podcasting via 3G. Only happened with AAS and phone show chat many times until once on another podcast. I haven't used now for quite some time podcasting, I am listening you guys directely from the site. Which brings me to another problem.
That directly listen thingy quite often shows 100% after a while I pressed play, but it doesn't download 100%. This time it DLed about 50%( show ended at 20min), while it showed 100% and should have been 40min show. Same with phones show chat. I have to sometimes refresh the page many times so it really downloads 100%

Last edited by PaulVise; 15-12-2009 at 12:36 PM.