All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 16-05-2009, 03:11 AM

PDADoc is on a distinguished road
Looking for Remote access software for E75

I've been searching for something that will allow me to have access to files on my desktop computer from my E75 while I'm on the road.

I know in Windows Mobile and BlackBerry OS, I was able to use RDM+ but they don't seem to make a version for Symbian. With the E71 I used to use Avvenu, but since Nokia bought them and turned them into Ovi Files, I've left them behind.

LogMeIn doesn't make a Symbian app, and I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know of an app (preferably a one-time payment instead of a monthly subscription) that'll do what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

Golf season is here! The only sport where athletes (if you want to call them that) actually earn their money instead of getting it regardless of whether they actually perform!
Ads

Old 18-06-2009, 11:46 AM

PDADoc is on a distinguished road
Very surprised (and disappointed) that no one at least tried to answer, but it's all good, I found my answer elsewhere.

BUT, to help anyone else who might be wondering about this and doesn't want to wait an interminable period for a non-response:

RDM+ makes an app that works great with the E75, find out more about it here.

Golf season is here! The only sport where athletes (if you want to call them that) actually earn their money instead of getting it regardless of whether they actually perform!