All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 03-01-2005, 11:05 PM
liam_hill1

Question Opera help (O2 genie sim)

Hey, I have got a sendo X, unlocked from Expansys, and so inserted the brand new O2 genie sim card (the one with 300 free texts on Pay and go) I had bought not long before and began to try all the applications. After setting up wap and finding that mms worked perfectly, I tried Opera and noticed that it wouldn't load up any address I put in and the only page I have ever seen in the program, after numerous hours of wait in total, has been the default sendo web page in the browser.

I have tried: O2 Wap, O2 GPRS, O2 ISP, O2 GSM and others I made from advice I found on the net, but none of them have worked! I have used www.O2.co.uk and www.sendo.co.uk but all that comes up is connecting at the bottom of the screen which then disappears after a few seconds. If anyone has their sendo X on O2, preferably a genie sim could they please tell me how they got opera working and/or the settings they have got. Thanks for the help.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:36 PM

euphoriauk is on a distinguished road
Genie customer services will be able to advise you if they support full internet access over GPRS and if so what their specific settings are
Ads