All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 13-12-2007, 11:05 AM

chrsfrwll is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kontraband View Post
Or is someone has as much time as chrsfrwll maybe they can do it!
You'd have to make me a Super Moderator first (and then I could really have some fun!) And in my defense, I would just like to say that I did that spreadsheet after the firmware upgrade, to help with the new menu structure as I installed all the apps I seem to now have on this amazing phone. Oh, and one more just added - Samir's YouTube Video player (that guy is brill).

Old 13-12-2007, 11:06 AM

bigbadnewill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
7!! NO WAY!! AHAHAHHA Will see how this thread runs then... and maybe tidy it out... Or is someone has as much time as chrsfrwll maybe they can do it!
HAHAHAHA, i must admit though, i am tempted to copy what chrsfrwll has done since i seem to end up formatting my phone every few weeks, and i always forget something. I bet it takes a good 30mins to set one up, if even that, and then it's good to go! Just keep it updated, and it may even feel like i have more hours in the day....to spend on here pressing F5, haha!

Afterall, the Nokia Backup function is shockingly bad!!

Old 13-12-2007, 11:06 AM

hellscream is on a distinguished road
The good ole Search Button!lol.

Oh,trust me!I now understand the power of the search!lol.So the sticky would be a good idea!It would make things pretty simple for newbies who go to post a thread and go "Oh..Must Have N95 Apps!.Hey that's where I need to go!"lol.So rotateme should be out today?That's awesome!I've seen some videos on it and it looks pretty cool.Again,thanks for not ripping my @ss to hard for this threadI now understand the power of "The Search"lol.And you would think that it would have been easier than posting a thread!lol.Either way,thanks for the help.Much appreciated.Also I think it has to do with the fact that I'm loving using my N95!lol.That's what I'm using to make these posts.Man this device is the most amazing thing I've ever owned!lol.And this forum rocks harder!

Old 13-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrsfrwll View Post
You'd have to make me a Super Moderator first (and then I could really have some fun!) And in my defense, I would just like to say that I did that spreadsheet after the firmware upgrade, to help with the new menu structure as I installed all the apps I seem to now have on this amazing phone. Oh, and one more just added - Samir's YouTube Video player (that guy is brill).
ha ha, Im teasin! All in fun.. I wouldnt want you to have too much fun here!

Old 13-12-2007, 11:11 AM

chrsfrwll is on a distinguished road
Quote:
ha ha, Im teasin! All in fun.. I wouldnt want you to have too much fun here!
Oh, I'm happy with that. I knew posting that pic would bring comments from the usual suspects (especially that guy with more than two shirts! ) That's what I like about this forum, good banter with the odd bit of helpful info.

Right, I'm off to play with Samir's YouTube player now, so no more posts for a while.

Old 13-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
Quote:
snipped>>

Right, I'm off to play with Samir's YouTube player now, so no more posts for a while.

What??? Your leaving???

Is he allowed to do that??

Old 13-12-2007, 11:15 AM

bigbadnewill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I just installed the youtube thing by samir, but it won't connect to my home wireless network. anyone else having issues?

I can search the interwebnet fine on my home network, just not use this program :(
Ads

Old 13-12-2007, 11:38 AM

dchky is on a distinguished road
You could use one of those socially acceptable answering machines that are combined with a blacklist of sorts. Preferably with a very rude message explaining that the caller has fingers that are too fat, or the ball of neurons that control their fingers are just stupid to dial the right number properly. Include one or two lesser liked relatives in the blacklist for enjoyment.

X-Plore is also pretty handy, Resco Picture Viewer, Core Player. The list is long - just cram everything on your phone so you have it all.

Old 13-12-2007, 03:47 PM

Casperuk is on a distinguished road
how do you use that youtube app, i have Flash installed and the phone said it doesn't support flash 8

i keep hitting refresh on Samir's site

Last edited by Casperuk; 13-12-2007 at 03:49 PM.

Old 13-12-2007, 04:57 PM

3Shirts is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casperuk View Post
how do you use that youtube app, i have Flash installed and the phone said it doesn't support flash 8

i keep hitting refresh on Samir's site
You need flash lite 3 which is currently a beta download