All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 14-08-2007, 10:35 AM

craigooooooo is on a distinguished road

thanks alot for reply.

the 6110 navigator sounds like a brill phone, ive read so many reviews and 95% say its a great phone. i think my dad has made up his mind and he is going to get his sim free aswell so thanks alot for answering questions.

and tbh i thought blocked and locked wer the same thing but now i know there's a difference lol.

Old 14-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

bartmanekul is on a distinguished road
No worries.

One thing though. Make sure you get your country's version. Otherwise it wont have your country's maps on, and you will have to pay extra for them. Depending on where you get it from, it would be a good idea to ask them beforehand.

Old 22-10-2007, 02:37 AM

clandestin1 is on a distinguished road
i have a n95

hey everybody

i have a nokia n95 locked with vodafone uk

i bought of this guy who told me is unlocked he's from ebay

well i want to know how would i contact vodafone and how much with they charge

some 1 can link me their email

Old 22-10-2007, 10:53 AM

Unplugged is on a distinguished road
Vodafone have supplied me with NUC codes before when im within contact (at a fee of course) unless this has changes int he last few years as long as there has been some billing activity on your account ( ie you dident buy the phone yesterday and they know your not going to do a runner ) they will provide you a NUC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clandestin1 View Post
hey everybody
i have a nokia n95 locked with vodafone uk
i bought of this guy who told me is unlocked he's from ebay
well i want to know how would i contact vodafone and how much with they charge
some 1 can link me their email
Phone the customer services dept and ask them for a Network Unlock Code ( NUC ) if you get a operator with some sence they will take your e-mail address and say it should be 24-72 hours by e-mail and post. If you get an idiot they will try and provide you with a PUK code for free ( generally if they say there going to take money of you (£20 I think) then your pretty safe that they understand you )

When you get the code follow the instructions.

Last edited by Unplugged; 22-10-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Ads

Old 26-01-2008, 01:49 PM

tsiran2000 is on a distinguished road
Unlocked N95 8GB

Hi guys,

I 'm from Greece and recently bought a N95 8GB from ebay. The phone was sim locked on Vodaphone UK and following the procedure that kingmobilephone suggested (see top of the thread) I realized that someone had allready tried to unlock it unsuccesfully. I gave the phone at a mobile store and they returned it to me 3 weeks later telling me that "they hadn't the proper wire to unlock it". I called at Vodafone GR they told me "We can do nothing". Finally I decided to e-mail
sales@kingmobilephone.com and ... 24 hours after I paid them (paypal) the phone was unlocked!!! I never send them the phone and the only thing I had to do was to dowload a file to the phone using the standard usb cable.

Thanks kingmobilephone for the excelent service.

Tsirantonakis Giorgos,
Greece

Old 26-01-2008, 02:11 PM

rottie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiran2000 View Post
Hi guys,

I 'm from Greece and recently bought a N95 8GB from ebay. The phone was sim locked on Vodaphone UK and following the procedure that kingmobilephone suggested (see top of the thread) I realized that someone had allready tried to unlock it unsuccesfully. I gave the phone at a mobile store and they returned it to me 3 weeks later telling me that "they hadn't the proper wire to unlock it". I called at Vodafone GR they told me "We can do nothing". Finally I decided to e-mail
sales@kingmobilephone.com and ... 24 hours after I paid them (paypal) the phone was unlocked!!! I never send them the phone and the only thing I had to do was to dowload a file to the phone using the standard usb cable.

Thanks kingmobilephone for the excelent service.

Tsirantonakis Giorgos,
Greece
Wow, what an ALMOST authentic story and such a great advertising!

Old 26-01-2008, 07:52 PM

kamal2188 is on a distinguished road
i have an 95 on vodafone which has been barred, can it be unblocked if so how?

Old 26-01-2008, 07:57 PM

rottie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal2188 View Post
i have an 95 on vodafone which has been barred, can it be unblocked if so how?
And good it has if it's ben nicked!!

It won't work in UK anymore.

Old 07-02-2008, 11:48 AM

kingmobilephone is on a distinguished road
unlock nokia n95 8GB and counter reset back to 0

@ Rottie

As per the ALMOST athentic comment, here is the proof btw Tsiran and me.
He came to me with a N95 8GB which the previous owner makes 3 wrong codes, so he is paying extra £25 to reset the code counter back to zero.

and as I have started to ask customers to leave feedbacks here, so you may see more storys here ^_^

**CUT**

Kingmobilephone -

This forum is not for advertising. A bit of self promotion is ok, as long as its interesting/helpful to others, but I feel you have been far too forceful in this thread.

Also, a simply cut and paste of email exchanges is no guarantee of service. Its not proof and neither is new members joining up and vouching for you. Theres been a lot of that in the past which has just been the person themselves.

Your service may well be legit, its up to people if they wish to use it. However, it is always best to use a networks own unlocking service.

Last edited by bartmanekul; 07-02-2008 at 11:57 AM.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:44 PM

dailydogs is on a distinguished road
*Edited*

Please can we have no more postings from new members just signed up to promote king mobile. There is no way of checking so please dont post.

I suggest you tell people to stop kingmobilephone, or your end up with an infraction.

Last edited by bartmanekul; 09-02-2008 at 08:45 PM.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:10 AM

Dogmann is on a distinguished road
Hi all

Firstly it is definitely only 3 tries maximum and then your phone can not be unlocked, i know as after Voda sold me a code for a N73 that didn't unlock it. I took into a store where a rep insisted on trying it another 5 times i got a brand new phone from Voda as it was no longer possible to unlock it. When i bought the unlock code from Voda for my N95 8gb it had arrived at my E-Mail inbox before i had even finished speaking to the rep on the phone.

I have no association with KingMobiles but have used them in the past to unlock and re flash a SE P910 and trust me they do indeed know what they are doing and offer an excellent service at a reasonable price and i visited them in Streatham, they are not a new company and well know by many happy users.

Marc

Last edited by Dogmann; 10-02-2008 at 08:18 AM.

Old 14-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

bartmanekul is on a distinguished road
Im locking this thread now. While I appriciate the reply from Dogmann, other members just signed up to 'recommend' it just doesnt prove anything.

Its ALWAYS better to use the network to unlock your phone. If you want to use third parties however, its the users choice. I think this thread has passed its usefulness.