All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 17-03-2013, 03:27 AM

ajeshtt is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up The glorious reign of symbian nokia n-series trio

We were a newly married couple when we shifted to company allotted quarters which was on the 7th floor of a 10 storied building. It was a 2BHK flat. There was no TV in my flat. We had brought a transistor FM radio which was used my mom for listening news and latest film songs. One day at 8pm my wife said that it is the time at which she used to watch her favorite 'Reality show' in a popular TV channel. Being a young man who proudly holds his new responsibility as husband I truly wanted to find a solution and make my soul mate happy. I thought for a while then i took my old NOKIA N86 which was the only electronic gadget with me. Nokia N86 which was a champion among his contemporary give the solution. I opened Nexgtv application and searched for the TV Channel ASIANET, I could find it within seconds and played the channel and it was amazing there were no delays no loading messages it worked perfectly thanks to my network operator BSNL which had a 3.5G coverage there. But i was on a 2G plan but in India BSNL 2g customers can use 3G network if available and it gives a decent speed more than that of 2g network but less than the original 3g speed. Anyway we could watch the program perfectly.
Then there raised another problem since wife was in the middle of her cooking she had to go to kitchen frequently, she took a position behind me standing and was watching. The loudspeaker was not much powerful. She again complained about the sound that she could not listen the low voice conversations between the characters in the comedy reality show. My brain again worked perfectly and found a solution. And it was the ancient FM transistor radio my mom gifted me as one of the high profile gadget in her times. I switched on the FM TRANSMITTER in my N86 and set a frequency 100 MHz and again resumed the nexgtv multitasking made all perfect and uninterrupted. I tuned the radio for the 100 MHz and it was excellent the sound of the TV program spread in the whole flat. And it is the power of The Great SYMBIAN, NOKIA AND N-SERIES combination. Thanks to the trio and may the soul of Symbian rest in peace. "SYMBIAN ROCKS"
Ads

Old 25-03-2013, 06:52 PM

baluchennai is on a distinguished road
Yes, Symbian always works for everybody

while driving car even in 2G mode the internet radio has no connection issues.
I always enjoyed streaming music thru FM transmitter. There is no such option in Android or ios.