All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 08-03-2010, 07:01 PM

hitam87 is on a distinguished road
choosing between e52 and e71

forgive me if there's a similar thread being posted already....

i wanted to get a new phone and considering the budget i got. its either e52 or e71 since a new one would cost about the same..

if anyone ever own both or one of them, i would like to know the pro and cons of both phone. i've never own any e series phone before.
i dont mind either querty or the T9 keyboard. the camera aspect can also be ignored.
i emphasise more on these aspect

1. call quality or in call quality
2. connectivity....less problematic connectivity(present bugs)
3. abit of overall performance ( have read that e52 hangs alot ) and others bug that affected the phone performance.

well if there are other phone suggestion i hope they're at the same price range. so e72 is out of the question

i've read much and never heard a single bad thing of the e71 build other than the red power knob.

but for e52, some was happy with the build. while some says they're really fragile like never ever drop the phone or dont press the button too hard or it'll break. well people might drop their phone at some point, but most likely will be at 1m height and lower, does e52 will fall apart just being drop at that height?

just hoping to get some advice.
Ads