All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 23-07-2005, 01:44 PM

qais143 is on a distinguished road
Beer ngage games on 6630 help me!!!!!!!!!!

anyone help me to play ngage games on 6630
i have some of the games for ngage ......
can post me the list of ngage games playable on n6630

if i am posting this in the wrong place . sorry in advance and i am new to forums
Ads

Old 23-07-2005, 02:19 PM

N/A is on a distinguished road
Yes, you are posting in the wrong forum. N-Gage games are intended to be played from the N-Gage game cards on N-Gage devices. Any copies are illegally made, cracked versions, and about such this site's rules say the following: http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum...ules#faq_rules

Old 12-08-2005, 12:44 PM

jecepede is on a distinguished road
very stupid answer (gaian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A
Yes, you are posting in the wrong forum. N-Gage games are intended to be played from the N-Gage game cards on N-Gage devices. Any copies are illegally made, cracked versions, and about such this site's rules say the following: http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum...ules#faq_rules
As usual in these forums, people give dumb answers....

I have an or rather I USED TO HAVE an N-Gage with bought games. I now have a 6630, how can I play the games I already have on my current phone ?????????

Jessy

Old 12-08-2005, 12:53 PM

jecepede is on a distinguished road
Here is an update, I found it hanging on an internet site somewhere :

Dunno if it works but it is worth to try :

---------------------------------------- SNIP ----------------------------------------

there are 2 types of ngage games. 1 is in .blz format, the other is a folder wif man other files and folders. im going to talk about the .blz version 1st.
-------
.blz
-------
u need the .blz file, and blzinstaller.sis to install it.
1) install the blzinstaller.sis, into fone or mmc, doesn matter.
2) send the .blz file to ur fone. for tis example, im gonna use sonic.blz.
3) move the .blz to the root dir of e:, which is ur mmc. meaning, DUN place it in any folders, place it in e:, so it looks like tis <e:/sonic.blz>
4) run blzinstaller to install, can take a while thou.

Note: if u send the .blz file to ur fone wifout using pc suite, it normally ends up in the inbox. For 6600 and 3650 users, space on c: is limited, so go to <messages>, <options>, <settings>, <other> set the mem in use to mmc.

and den, use a file explorer (example, fexplorer, seleq, etc), go to e:/system/mail/(1st folder), and find the .blz file, its in one of the 16 folders labelled 0-9, a-f. den cut, paste to e: root dir.

there u go! .blz version!
---------------------------------------------------
now, for the folder type of ngage games...
---------------------------------------------------

sometimes, when u get a ngage game from irc, it doesnt come in .blz format, but in a folder named <system>. open it, it shld be another folder name <app>. open it again, is a folder tts the game. for tis example, the folder name in system/app tt u downloaded is <fifa>

for ngage users, simple as hell, paste fifa folder into e:/system/app folder of ur fone, using the supplies usb cable. if u cant see the system folder when u plug the usb cable, change the folder settings to reveal all folders.

for 3650 and 6600 users, it will b a bit troublesome. u haf to move the files 1 by 1, into the exact place on ur mmc. so, u haf to create a <fifa> folder on ur e:/system/app, den copy the files to the exact same location, 1 by 1.

occasionally, u get another folder wif the system folder when u download the game. u haf to replace the 2 lib files in ur mmc. place them in e:/system/LIB. if theres no such folder, create one.

So thats about it!
---------------------------------------- SNIP ----------------------------------------

Have Fun !