All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 03-11-2004, 12:06 PM

lout is on a distinguished road
Question Mac users Help plz

HI plz how on mac to put file direct on memory card . If i send file to bluetooth then after 30Mb phone say memmory full (file go from mac bluetooth to phone internal memory) thnx M

Old 08-11-2004, 08:48 PM

moomin is on a distinguished road
im a mac user, but ive not used any series 60 phones on my mac yet. I think im going to get myself a sendo x this week, and will then start a web site up documenting how i get everything working and give downloads to all the things i find and make.
Once i get the phoen, i will let u know how i get on and if i can solve your problem.

Old 11-11-2004, 06:13 AM

super

Old 11-11-2004, 02:04 PM

just ordered a sendo x for myself, i will let you know how i get on when i get it.

Old 11-11-2004, 04:08 PM

Struyk is on a distinguished road
I'm going to iSync mine tonight with my iBook so i'll post anything weird and wonderful. I'll be using bluetooth so i'm not sure how i'll go about browsing the phone.

Ahh.. the joys of heading into the unknown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin
just ordered a sendo x for myself, i will let you know how i get on when i get it.

Old 11-11-2004, 05:03 PM

use Bluetooth File Exchange. thats in your utils folder in applications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struyk
I'm going to iSync mine tonight with my iBook so i'll post anything weird and wonderful. I'll be using bluetooth so i'm not sure how i'll go about browsing the phone.

Ahh.. the joys of heading into the unknown!

Old 11-11-2004, 06:14 PM

if you use bluetooht file exchange filles go to phone memory not possible browse!!

Old 11-11-2004, 08:37 PM

It is. Load Bluetooth File Exchange and clcik on teh file menu. here there is an option to browse device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lout
if you use bluetooht file exchange filles go to phone memory not possible browse!!

Old 11-11-2004, 10:05 PM

Struyk is on a distinguished road
just had a bash at synching etc. with my iBook. iSync didn't recognise my device when i searched for a new one. I had to go into the Bluetooth panel in system preferences and add a new device. This then recognised the Sendo X and subsequently put it into iSync. Then, contact and calendar synching was a breeze (shouldn't everything be THIS smooth?)
If i try and browse the phone through the Bluetooth Exchange and it allowed me to send a file without a problem but browse the phone? Nah - not a chance! it shows the window but doesn't tell me the part of the phone i'm looking at or even allow me to go up or a down a level.
Anyone have better luck?

p.s I'm using Panther 10.3.6, iSync 1.5, Blutooth Exchange

Old 12-11-2004, 07:38 AM

Remember to try out Salling Clicker Its a fantastic bluetooth remote control app that allows you to control just about anythin on your mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struyk
just had a bash at synching etc. with my iBook. iSync didn't recognise my device when i searched for a new one. I had to go into the Bluetooth panel in system preferences and add a new device. This then recognised the Sendo X and subsequently put it into iSync. Then, contact and calendar synching was a breeze (shouldn't everything be THIS smooth?)
If i try and browse the phone through the Bluetooth Exchange and it allowed me to send a file without a problem but browse the phone? Nah - not a chance! it shows the window but doesn't tell me the part of the phone i'm looking at or even allow me to go up or a down a level.
Anyone have better luck?

p.s I'm using Panther 10.3.6, iSync 1.5, Blutooth Exchange

Old 12-11-2004, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin
It is. Load Bluetooth File Exchange and clcik on teh file menu. here there is an option to browse device.
Option its there but its not work just on root phone memmory :(
Ads