All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

  #1  
Old 09-10-2009, 11:21 AM
B.Nieuwhof B.Nieuwhof is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
B.Nieuwhof is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Nokia E75 Exchange sync problem

I had a weird problem. I use the nokia E75 to synchronize my Exchange Account.
At once i got a message that the Exchange server did not respond. However, My email was synchronized. The logfiles mentioned error 500 (internal server error).
Our helpdesk couldn't find anything at the serverside.
At the telephone even a hardware reset did not change the problem.

This morning, studying some settings in Exchange, I changed my language at the E75 to English (from Dutch). I changed the synchronisation settings and I was glad to find out that this synchronisation worked fine.

Putting the language back to Dutch caused no problem. So: Problem solved.
However, I have the Idea that somewhere in ActiveSync the wrong term was sent to the Exchange server.

Does somebody else know this problem?
Ads
 

Bookmarks

Tags
e75, error 500, exchange, language, nokia, problem, sync, synchronize

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[HOT][NEW] N80 RM-92 IE APAC PR v15.00 SW4.0632.0.38 juato4 Nokia N80 176 25-04-2007 03:19 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:28 AM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Notes || Contact Us || Privacy Policy