All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 19-01-2011, 11:20 PM

kneelveSputle is on a distinguished road
Searching to get tips about fast ways to make 6 pack

Howdy everybody. I want to start a discussion about the fastest method to get yourself a six pack abs - because of this , i registered here. I'm not a fitness maniac or body builder, I simply want to look in shape, but I don't want to invest a lot of time training. I was looking on multilple web sites to get solutions and found that there are lots of products that claim they can help with this. There are many places claiming that you can do it in a week - which I personally believe is total garbage... Have you heard of the truth about abs book, because I found quite a nice internet site where the writer was talking about and it took my attention - getsixpackinweek.com . The writer is also supporting the thesis that you need to put a ton of work to get your body well shaped, but he suggests this book provides very good tips on how to do it right. If there are people on this forum that could give me their viewpoint will be fantastic!
Ads

Old 20-01-2011, 09:20 AM

evilweasel is on a distinguished road
....try an iPhone forum, I think they have an App for that