All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 11-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
Insight 47 - Doom and Gloom

In All About Symbian Podcast 100 (Insight #47) we talk about recent device shipment and market share numbers from Canalys. Ewan has a bee in his bonnet with regards to N-Gage, Steve chimes in with his dislike of poorly implemented DRM, but Rafe things might not be as bad as Ewan thinks.

Read on in the full article.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:37 PM

neilhoskins is on a distinguished road
I've been the same for a few days. It's a combination of coming down to planet earth after Obama's victory, the time of year, and the fact that everybody around us actually really is incompetent.

Old 13-11-2008, 12:58 PM

Jay La Funk is on a distinguished road
Hi Guys,

Really enjoyed this podcast and I have to agree with Ewan & Steve about N-Gage, DRM etc, I think to be truthful Rafe is the same but too scared to actually say anything as he is a big fanboy of Nokia/Symbian & might get into trouble from them, I also think that Nokia/Symbian will have to improve their UI's on their handsets to improve their sales as it is slipping behind the great UI's from Apple, Windows Mobile and give them a few months Android as well, Nokia/Symbians UI is so boring compared to the others, I look forward to Steve giving us an insight to the Nokia touch screen handset on his show when it comes about, not sure it might even be out now...

Jay
Ads