Read-only archive of the All About Symbian forum (2001–2013) · About this archive

Good news about MS Duo 128MBs from Brando!

42 replies · 7,731 views · Started 02 April 2003

brando's service is great, ordered 2 things from them so far, screen protecter and 16mb card, both came within a week and i'm soon gonna order the 128mb card from them.

[quote="Bigfeat"]Too bad that you guys are paying $128USD for these sticks from Brando. The average price in the states is around $75USD. I ordered mine for $68USD (includes shipping fees).[/quote]

Where did you order it?? Is there a cheaper option for me (dutch nationality) and how will the payment be made??

[quote="Accela"]Ordering later.. Hope they don't come with free SARS virus. 😃[/quote]

Sorry about the news Accela, I guess we will both be getting our duos at around the same time. I ordered mine on April 1... Dang...

Well, I ordered a 128MB DUO last night from P800er.com(DOMl.com) and today I got an e-mail from them confirming that my order has been processed and shipped. :bday:

"Dear Mr. "Raven",
�
Your order has been processed and shipped.
�
Your Fed Ex tracking number is xxxx xxxx xxxx.
�
Thank you for shopping with us!
�
�
Yours truly,
xxxxxx xxxx
Doml International Pte Ltd"

Now I'm finally going to have sufficient storage room with both a 64 and a 128MB stick!
� 😃 :angel: :bday:

Me too!!! I'm so glad that I ordered from them yesterday morning...coz a few minutes later, when my brother wanted to order one for himself, the 128mb Duo was listed as for "pre-order"...guess, I am one of the lucky ones.

Got my 128mb magic gate Duo this morning! Very easy to move files from the 16mb to the new stick. Used a MS Reader, copy all files to my PC, then drag the whole folder to the new stick. All the programs/files worked! Now loading up card with MP3s! 😃 :P 😊

Looks like the next load of duo's have been shipped from Brando. The status of my order changed to "Shipped" today. (ordered on 19th March)

Andy.

thats only a preorder in p800er.com, its not available in stock!

i mistakenly type 'domi' instead of 'doml.com, i fing it more interesting in that page 😃 😃

[quote="M&M"]thats only a preorder in p800er.com, its not available in stock![/quote]

P800er.com has them in stock but as stock is limited, they're fulfilling orders to customers on their pre-order list only.

[quote="Accela"]I'm still wondering if I should preorder the 128mb stick from Brando.. :-?[/quote]

What's the story with the pic? A 2gb DUO and a 4gb Pro? Where on earth did you hear about those? And, if that is for real... will the 2gb duo work on a P800 -- everyone on here seems to think the white paper on the P800 indicates a 128mb access cap.

- Vex